DNA PROJECT, 2019
12. My transformation takes place when I revisit my inner child.
→ The turning took place during winter solstice and the incredible universal shift; the great conjunction. As a self-worth and mental health advocate, I visited my darkness to discover that I was living a false version of myself. When there was pain, I would mask it with laughter. Now when there is pain, I sit in my present emotions with dignity and courage.
13. I encapsulated conscious creativity when there was pain. This is my gift.
14. Follow a path of wellness and God will grant you divine gifts of knowing and you will never be alone. Your body is your greatest friend.
15. My body is my home of sacred knowings. God is here.
16. The majestic mountain of my desires can replace my deepest wounds if I do the work I need to. We are constantly doing the work.
17. God delivers a message of compassion to us with every rising Sun and Moon.
→ Witnessing the powers of my higher self through meditation has directed me (with grace) to practice breathing and believe in its offerings of knowledge, divine light, and forgiveness. As consciousness moves through my body so does loving movement of the self.
18. Sacred slumber is essential for a successful and admirable life.
→ While having taken the time out to study the many causes of Parkisons dis-ease, I have taken an oath to understand how my body reacts to adverse change. The health of my hormones are all interconnected to what I eat, how I sleep, how I manage stress and my relationships. Cortisol, dopamine and melatonin are all essential to one’s well-being - homeostasis is possible.
19. Celebrate your transitions. Your power lies deep within your fascia. Embracing my sexuality, my divine feminine and my menstrual cycle has helped relieve me of the pain that I thought directed this transformative monthly cycle. I now embrace my parts. My body is powerful.
20. My body belongs to me and no one else. I will give consent to whoever I choose. I do not belong to anyone else except the higher power and my God. Sexual health is for me to explore and to build and raise awareness. My reproductive parts belong to me. I own them. I was made to discover myself.
21. Take accountability of your actions.
→ I am a womxn; a sister, a daughter, a wife. I love who I will. I have taken time to build awareness around my empathy, to elevate my senses in recognizing the parts of these relationships that serve me. To those who I cannot heal, it is not my responsibility. I am my own witness.
22. Cherish moments of happiness, but do not depend on them to heal the depths of your wounds. For darkness was created to unveil the power witnessed in this transition. It will be painful, but if it is what you desire (to heal) then take this path.
23. To feel nostalgic is to feel relief by comfort. There is no growth here to uncover, as you are bandaging a deep wound whose fountain of blood is untraceable.
24. Surround yourself with the abundance of knowledge, but choose wisely for you must be gentle with this process if you are conditioned to react with impatience.
25. My reason does not need an announcement, nor a war of conflicted hearts. My love stems from the branches of divine precision and the golden triangle is my witness.
25. Hold space for your heart to grieve.
→ I have moved in and out of relationships that I thought were sacred. If it is meant for you, your friendship will continue. I need time, you need time, the world takes time to create; to be reborn. Allow yourself this time to build trust with yourself my love and be gentle when relationships end. Victimizing yourself will only further create chaos within your future.
26. Challenge your internal system.
→ Build a colourful diet of energy and vitality. Careful when mixing food as fuel with emotions as fuel. Chart your progress when it comes to a healthy diet and seek reasoning behind your gut responses and observe your stool and urine. There are many intricacies woven into the organs that help process the food we eat.
27. When I say no, it means no.
28. I have a mind that I control and building self-compassion for my body directly impacts the relationship I have with my mind. Leaning into my heart while resting has shaken the foundation where I thought I was most powerful.
29. Imagine the white light from the divine around you; protecting you at all times.
30. Imagine a pink and green light when in need of love for yourself or others. You are granted the time to love yourself.
Artistic Director Toronto
Best Henna Aftercare
Bipoc Mental Health
Bipoc Small Businesses
Bipoc Women's Wellness
Breath Of Henna
Bridal Henna Toronto
Bride To Be
Creative Director Toronto
Dark Henna Stain
Eid Henna 2023
Emotional Eating Addictions
Health Energies Vaughan
Henna Artist Toronto
Henna Painter Toronto
Holistic Health Toronto
Holistic Henna Therapy
I AM A GIRL
Men's Fashion Post
Mental Health For Women
Mental Health Workshops
Mother's Wedding Dress
Natural Henna Colour
New York Weddings
Pakistani Street Style
Pakistani Women In Business
Second Generation Pakistanis
Small Wedding Ideas
South Asian Art Director
South Asian Bride
South Asian Bride Magazine
South Asian Mental Health
South Asian Stylist
Therapeutic Henna Toronto
Toronto Art Director
Toronto Henna Artist
Using Culture To Your Benefit
Wedding Planner Toronto
Women's Wellness Events